Combination Pricing for Puck & Stick back-to-back:
Amelia Park is proud to offer Junior Puck & Stick times for our friends age 13 & under
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN PUCK AND STICK TIMES?
- Puck Time is for players of all ages who want to work on puck handling, shooting, passing, skating, and stick skills, all in a non-game situation.
- NO PICK-UP GAMES ARE ALLOWED DURING PUCK TIME
- STICK TIME ALLOWS SCRIMMAGES!
- Full equipment is required for both PUCK & STICK TIMES, which includes a H.E.C.C. approved helmet, facemask, elbow pads, shoulder pads, hockey pants, shin pads, skates, and gloves. If a participant is 18 years or older, a facemask is not required although are recommended.
- Each participant must complete a waiver prior to skating. Anyone under the age of 18 must have the waiver signed by a parent or guardian.
- Please note: Puck and Stick times are on a FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE BASIS. Amelia Park reserves the right to limit the amount of players on the ice to 30. As our puck times get predominantly adult during the summer, we do offer a JUNIOR PUCK & STICK TIME for our patrons age 13 and under.
Join our mailing list, and find out the most up-to-date information at Amelia Park Arena & Garden!